Evaluation Skates start Tuesday September 24th at Memorial Arena. This season we will be starting with 2 evaluation
skates before we select teams. The Convener and Coaches will make teams after
the second evaluation skate and players will begin to play and practice with
their teams at that time.
We have volunteer opportunities
(A) On-Ice Volunteer to assist with practice(s)
(B) On-ice rink board set-up/take-down throughout the season on game days.
Helmets are required to go on-ice.
**Major Novice will transition from Half-Ice to Full-Ice Hockey after January 15th, 2020
I know that everyone is excited to get things going for the upcoming great season. Just a few reminders for the first day...
Tuesday September 26th -- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM ***MEMORIAL ARENA ***
Saturday September 28th --10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
• Full Hockey equipment is mandatory. (Helmet, Mouth Guard, Neck Guard, Shoulder Pads, Elbow Pads, Hockey Gloves, Jock/Jill, Hockey Pants, Shin Guards, Hockey Socks and Hockey Skates, and stick).
• Mouth Guards are Mandatory under OMHA Guidelines. Your player will not be permitted on the ice without one. • Bring a water bottle marked with your Player`s name on it. (the ones with the long straw work best).
• Check the Website Regularly. Any Changes to schedules will be posted through the site. To Subscribe to the website so to not miss any changes please use this link. http://stmha.net/Leagues/1861/Webcal/
• Please be sure to have your Parent – Respect in Sport completed as this is mandatory under the OMHA. http://stmha.net/Pages/2336/Respect_in_Sport/
• Rowan's Law (Concussion Safety) - Please complete the mandatory acknowledgement form
• Have Fun!
See you at the rink,
STMHA VP House League