Sep 12, 2019 | VPHouseLeague | 766 views
Fast Start for Bantam Local League Season (2005 / 2006)
Skates start Monday September 23rd at Joe Thornton Community Centre. This
season we will be starting with 2 evaluation skates before we select teams. The
Convener and Coaches will make teams after the second evaluation skate and
players will begin to play and practice with their teams at that time.
** STMHA is planning to have 3 Bantam LL teams participating in Lambton-Middlesex Local League
I know that everyone is excited to get things going for the upcoming great season. Just a few reminders for the first day...
Monday September 23rd
A to M --7:00PM to 8:00 PM
N to S -- 8:00PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday September 28th
A to M -- 4:15PM to 5:15PM
N to Z -- 5:15PM to 6:15PM
• Full Hockey equipment is mandatory. (Helmet, Mouth Guard, Neck Guard, Shoulder Pads, Elbow Pads, Hockey Gloves, Jock/Jill, Hockey Pants, Shin Guards, Hockey Socks and Hockey Skates, and stick).
• Mouth Guards are Mandatory under OMHA Guidelines. Your player will not be permitted on the ice without one. • Bring a water bottle marked with your Player`s name on it. (the ones with the long straw work best).
• Check the Website Regularly. Any Changes to schedules will be posted through the site. To Subscribe to the website so to not miss any changes please use this link. http://stmha.net/Leagues/1861/Webcal/
• Please be sure to have your Parent – Respect in Sport completed as this is mandatory under the OMHA. http://stmha.net/Pages/2336/Respect_in_Sport/
• Rowan's Law (Concussion Safety) - Please complete the mandatory acknowledgement form
• Have Fun!
See you at the rink,
STMHA VP House League