Registration for the 2014-15 hockey season is now open.
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
The General Registration Fee is $585 but if you register before July 15th
you save $50 and only pay $535!
Once again you have several options for Registration:
- Online via the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR)
- By mail using the 2014-15 Registration Form
- In Person in the St. Thomas Minor Hockey Office
- In Person at one of our 3 Registration Nights at the Timken Centre:
- Tuesday May 6th - 6pm to 9pm
- Wednesday June 4th - 6pm to 9pm
- Monday July 14th - 6pm to 9pm
Accepted Forms of Payment - Visa/MC, Cheques, Money Order, Cash.
You also have the option of spreading out your payments from now until Aug. 15th (travel players) or Sept. 15th (house league players). The payment plan can be done via post dated cheques or online through the HCR with Visa/MC
Please visit our Registration Information Page for more details.
New For 2014-15:
Parent Respect In Sport - 1 parent/guardian for every player must complete the Parent Respect in Sport online course. Information on the course and registration can be found by visiting Parents Respect in Sport. The cost of the course is $12.