Did you miss registration?
It's not too late, you can still register for the 2010/11 season. Late Registrations are now being accepted, please remember late registration increases by $50.
How can I Register?
You still have 2 registration options:
(1) In the Minor Hockey Office located in the Timken Centre (upstairs off the walking track on the Walker Rink). Office hours are Monday to Friday 10-3. Please check our Office
Information for holidays schedules and changes to office hours.
(2) You can download a copy of the Registration form (under Registration Information
) and mail it in.
You can still take advantage of our payment plan too. A deposit of $100 is required at the time of registration and you can post date the remainder of your fees for July 15th, July 30th, August 15th and August 30th.
Please see our Registration Information
for forms and further details.
- all posted dated cheques must be included/provided at time of registration.
- post dated cheques will only be accepted for the 15th and 30th, cheques not dated correctly will be deposited on the next closest deposit date.
- Returned cheques will be charged a $25 NSF fee, and must be paid immediately or future payments will be suspended.