Oct 17, 2023 | Diana Wilson | 1346 views
St. Thomas Minor Hockey Photo Week - October 23rd to 26th 2023
Stars hockey photos will take place beginning on Monday at Joe Thornton Community Centre. We will be utilizing Dressing Room for 5 & 6 for these photos.Parents are welcome to pre-order packages utilizing the following link: xGen Photo - Team Photo Day Online Ordering
Most photo sessions align with practices at the Joe Thornton Community Centre, while some teams need to plan to come to the Joe as they normally practice at Memorial or Port Stanley.
WHAT TO WEAR?
- All equipment EXCEPT: NO helmets, NO mouthguards, NO neck guards, NO skates
- Please wear your hockey pants & bring your stick and gloves
- Please remove any green tape from your stick
WHO NEEDS THEIR PICTURE TAKEN?
- ALL members of the coaching staff
- ALL players (even if they are NOT ordering any packages)
- Players AND coaches are to be dressed and lined up at the designated time
- We will take ONE POSE of each coaching staff member
- We will take ONE POSE of each player
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM PICTURE?
- We do not take a traditional posed team picture
- Team picture will be created from the individual portraits