Sep 17, 2023 | Sandy Gillis | 1620 views
IP1 and IP2 Update
With the start of the IP1/IP2 season starting Monday, we have a few requests and house keeping items to help make tomorrow fun and safe for all.
STMHA and the volunteers/coaches of the IP1/IP2 age group have asked for a few things to happen for tomorrow.
1. Please write your players name on a label or piece of tape and place it on the front of their helmets. This will help identify all the players.
2. Please remember to bring a jersey, socks, and most important a neck guard.
3. We understand the excitement surrounding the first skate, we have allot of volunteers in place to help with the on ice portion. PLEASE absolutely no parent to be walking on the ice surface. All our volunteers will be wearing helmets. Parents are NOT to be on the ice at any time. We know that the door where the players first go out is usually a staging area for those kids who are new to skating. Please do not go on the ice to help them. Our volunteers will try to make their rounds to assist in any way they can.
4. please watch the website for updates and schedules.
5. teams will be assigned shortly, and team jerseys will be handed out on the first scheduled game.
6. Please remember the Joe Facility will be closed for the NHL hometown hockey festivities and IP1/IP2 will be out of Memorial arena on Saturday the 23rd.
Thanks and Have Fun